Access to Health and Social Care Team
Who We Are
The Access to Health & Social Care Team are a specialist team for entitlement to access publicly funded health and social care in Northern Ireland and are based within the Family Practitioner Services.
What We Do
- Provide advice and guidance to HSC staff, GP Practices and members of the public on patient entitlement to access publicly funded health and social care in Northern Ireland.
- Undertake post registration entitlement checks
- Write to patients where we have been unable to independently verify their entitlement, requesting further information.
- Assess patient entitlement to access primary health care services in Northern Ireland
- Undertake immigration status checks with the Home Office.
- Provide training to HSC staff and GP Practices on patient entitlement to access publicly funded health care in Northern Ireland
Address: Access to Health and Social Care,
Business Service Organisation
2 Franklin Street
Telephone: 028 9536 3845
Phone Lines are open between 9.30 am and 4.00 pm