Skip to Main Content Skip to Site Map Skip to Accessibility Statement

Useful Contacts

Throughout the complaint investigations you also have a right to seek the help of the Patient and Client Council. The Council is an independent body, set up to represent your interests in health and social care. They can provide free and confidential advice, information and help throughout the complaints process, including help with writing letters, making phone calls or supporting you at meetings.

You can get more information about the Patient and Client Council at:


Patient and Client Council

Freephone: 0800 917 0222




Where can you find out more?

More information on the HSC Complaints Procedure is also available on the Department of Health website:


Also in this Section