General Dental Services Assistance Programme
At one time or another, we all experience difficulties that can leave us feeling overwhelmed. Sometimes just talking to friends or family can help, but at other times it may be useful to talk to someone trained to listen who can offer support, guidance and a fresh outlook.
The General Dental Services Assistance Programme is available to GDS Contracted Dentists in Northern Ireland. It’s fully independent, available 24 hours a day, and is staffed by a network of highly experienced counsellors. Inspire offer the following:
- 24 hour confidential telephone support line: at any time, you can access the Freephone telephone helpline support line. Available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, it is staffed by a network of accredited and highly experienced counsellors who if required can provide immediate, confidential support.
- Face-to-face off-site counselling: if required, counselling may be provided off-site in suites located in all major towns throughout Northern Ireland, in a supportive and comfortable environment.
- Financial, legal and other specialist information: many personal factors can influence our mental health and wellbeing, and in addition to our counselling service, we can provide information on financial, legal and other specialist areas.
If you’re feeling stressed or overwhelmed, take the first step and speak to someone who can help you to access appropriate support and information. Whatever’s on your mind, call us free and confidentially, 24/7: 0800 389 5362
For further information, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The General Dental Services Assistance Programme, provided by Inspire, has recently introduced a range of digital tools and resources which are available via the www.inspiresupporthub.org.
In just a few simple steps, you can create your personal profile and start using the Support Hub. As part of your initial set up, you will be asked for a PIN unique to the General Dental Services Assistance Programme. You can access this PIN by emailing GDS.Correspondence@hscni.net
New: Online Mental Health and Wellbeing Training Programmes are readily available online via our Support Hub at a time convenient to you – Change Your Mind Engagement Sessions and Online Wellbeing Learning.
Follow the steps below to sign up and start using the hub:
- Visit: www.inspiresupporthub.org
- On the homepage, click the ‘Sign Up’ button, top right
- Where prompted, enter the PIN – this will create a randomly generated username.
- Create a strong password (at least 8 characters and contain at least one uppercase, one lowercase, one number and one special character such as ! or #)
- Confirm your password
- Click ‘Sign Up’
- On the login page, enter your noted username and password and click the ‘login’ button.
- Start using the hub
- Wellness Resource
- Inspire GDS Assistance Programme Poster
- Inspire Support Hub Poster
- Inspire Support Hub Getting Started Information Card
- Inspire Support Hub Information Card
- Inspire Support Hub Wallet Card
- Work Life Balance During COVID 19 Information Card (August 2020)