Retained Recruitment & Job Evaluation
The BSO Retained Recruitment and Job Evaluation team are responsible for the provision of professional services, advice and guidance to managers, staff and clients on a range of issues relating to Recruitment and Job Evaluation. We strive to provide high quality services to our clients in line with Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements.
We work in partnership with our Trade Union colleagues to deliver a complete job evaluation service as detailed in the Agenda for Change agreement. This includes advice and support in the areas of job description design, evaluation procedure and appeals processes for both new and changed job roles.
In the area of Recruitment, the services we provide to managers, staff and applicants include:
- Senior executive recruitment
- Medical and dental recruitment
- Cyclical recruitment
- Full pre-employment check processes for a range of non-standard recruitments
- Access NI and Right to Work checks
- Quality assurance of job descriptions, personnel specifications and other documentation provided for advertisement
- Providing support to managers throughout the requisitioning process
- Providing support to candidates and managers throughout the pre-employment checking process
The Retained Recruitment and Job Evaluation Team are also involved in leading or contributing to a number of regional initiatives contributing to the improvement and modernisation of services in these areas.
Call 0289536 3001 Option 4 to speak to Retained Recruitment & Job Evaluation