The BSO Attendance Management team recognises that employees will be absent from work from time to time for a variety of reasons, from short-term sickness to longer-term health issues. The Attendance Management Team is committed to improving the Health and Well-being and attendance of employees and ensuring sickness absence is managed in a timely and supportive manner to enable colleagues to return to work as soon as possible. The Attendance Management function is underpinned by Attendance at Work Policies and Procedures and is also responsible for the administration of the organisations Occupational Health Service.
The key aims of the Attendance Management team are:
- To deal with absenteeism in a fair, consistent and proactive manner by providing clear and effective guidelines on the management and monitoring of absenteeism.
- Provision of expert advice to employees and managers on all matters relating to employee sickness absence
- Assist in the management of the cost to and the impact of absence on the organisation.
- Enable staff to return to work as soon as possible.
- Improve the health and well-being of all staff by facilitating and supporting initiatives, where appropriate, which enable staff to return to or remain in work.
Call 0289536 3001 Option 1 to speak to Attendance Management