Payroll Service Centre
The Payroll Service Centre (PSC) was established in 2014 to provide a regional Payroll service to 16 HSC Organisations across Northern Ireland.
The PSC works to ensure that employees across the HSC are paid effectively and efficiently. The team’s work is complex and diverse and provides a vital function which underpins the smooth, efficient running of the HSC.
The day-to-day services to HSC Organisations include:
- Processing New Starts and Leavers
- Processing Timesheets (including Travel and Expenses)
- Family Leave and sickness processing
- Customer Service Performance (Call Handling and CRM)
- Fulfilling Statutory and Regulatory Requirements
- Processing Overpayments
- Pension Support
In addition, PSC provides ongoing delivery of regional projects including pay awards and ministerial driven activity.
Payroll Shared Service Centre
16 College Street
Telephone: 028 95362190
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday : 9am – 5pm