Skip to Main Content Skip to Site Map Skip to Accessibility Statement

Universal Credit and Help with Health Costs

26 January 2024

The Department for Communities and Department of Health are currently promoting communications to advise Universal Credit customers about help with health costs and the HC1 form.

The Departments have developed the enclosed materials to communicate this message to assist people in our local communities and would appreciate it if your organisation could display / offer these to your patients.

Use form HC1 to claim for help with paying for health and travel costs for you, your partner or your children.  Post or return the completed form to your local Jobs & Benefits office

For more information email Department for Communities Communications team at